A nanny has a deep understanding of children and a genuine love of caring for children. A nanny offers the family convenient and consistent high-quality childcare by meeting each child’s physical, emotional, social and intellectual needs.
A part-time nanny is a support for your family when you need it most. Do you leave home early, but the child's school only opens later? No problem. The nanny arrives before you leave and prepares the children: Getting dressed up, preparing breakfast and taking them to school.
If, on the other hand, what you need is support at the end of the day, a part-time nanny is the ideal choice. The nanny can pick up the children from school, play, bathe, help during mealtime and put them to bed.
A Part-time nanny works a maximum of 20 hours per week or 5 hours per day.
The nanny tasks can include:
- All necessary childcare needed: bathing, feeding, diaper changes, potty training, etc.;
- Establish daily routines as to ensure the already established routines;
- Prepare and clean baby bottles or simple meals;
- Help the child with his sleep and to establish sleep routines;
- Take the child to the beach, swimming pool, park, social events, doctor appointments or activities;
- Develop pedagogical activities, according to your children’s age;
- Accompany your family on all trips as necessary;
- Monitor your child’s development.
If you would like to know more information about this service, please contact us.
Nanny Wage: 7€ to 9€/hour